Lace, braid and embroidery, and haberdashery ribbons and bows; buttons, hooks and eyes, pins and needles; artificial flowers; hair decorations; false hair.
Class 26 includes mainly dressmakers' articles, natural or synthetic hair for wear, and hair adornments, as well as small decorative items intended to adorn a variety of objects, not included in other classes.
- wigs, toupees, false beards;
- barrettes, hair bands;
- ribbons and bows being haberdashery or used as hair decorations, made of any material;
- ribbons and bows for gift wrapping, not of paper;
- hair nets;
- buckles, zippers;
- charms, other than for jewellery, key rings or key chains;
- artificial Christmas garlands and wreaths, including those incorporating lights;
- certain articles for curling hair, for example, electric and non-electric hair curlers, other than hand implements, hair curling pins, hair curling paper.
- false eyelashes (Cl. 3);
- hooks being small items of metal hardware (Cl. 6) or hardware, not of metal (Cl. 20), curtain hooks (Cl. 20);
- certain special types of needles, for example, tattoo needles (Cl. 8), needles for surveying compasses (Cl. 9), needles for medical purposes (Cl. 10), needles for pumps for inflating balls for games (Cl. 28);
- hand implements for curling hair, for example, curling tongs, eyelash curlers (Cl. 8);
- hair prostheses (Cl. 10);
- jewellery charms, charms for key rings or key chains (Cl. 14);
- certain ribbons and bows, for example, paper ribbons and bows, other than haberdashery or hair decorations (Cl. 16), rhythmic gymnastics ribbons (Cl. 28);
- yarns and threads for textile use (Cl. 23);
- Christmas trees of synthetic material (Cl. 28).
Shoe fasteners; Needles*; Shoemakers' needles; Sewing needles; Binding needles; Darning needles; Saddlers' needles; Knitting needles; Fastenings for clothing; Ostrich feathers [clothing accessories]; Corset busks / whalebones for corsets; Hair bands; False beards; Hair grips / bobby pins; Hat trimmings; Edgings for clothing; Lace for edgings; Darning lasts; Buttons*; Snap fasteners; Expanding bands for holding sleeves; Brassards / arm bands [clothing accessories]; Fastenings for suspenders / fastenings for braces; Brooches [clothing accessories]; Embroidery / fancy goods [embroidery]; Belt clasps; Monogram tabs for marking linen / numerals or letters for marking linen; Shoe hooks; Shoe laces; Shoe trimmings; Shoe eyelets; Chenille [passementerie]; Decorative articles for the hair; Hair curling pins; Hair barrettes / hair slides; Hair pins; Hair nets; False hair; Plaited hair / tresses of hair; Numerals for marking linen; Collar supports; Cords for clothing; Blouse fasteners / dress body fasteners; Sewing boxes; Sewing thimbles; Crochet hooks / crochet needles; Hooks [haberdashery]; Zip fasteners / slide fasteners [zippers] / zippers; Pin cushions; False hems; Festoons [embroidery]; Shuttles for making fishing nets; Artificial flowers; Fringes; Artificial fruit; Braids; Tassels [haberdashery]; Trimmings for clothing; Artificial garlands; Frills [lacework]; Woollen laces; Lace trimmings / passementerie; Letters for marking linen; Haberdashery [dressmakers' articles]*, except thread; Mica spangles; False moustaches; Eyelets for clothing; Birds' feathers [clothing accessories]; Haberdashery ribbons; Spangles for clothing; Needle cushions; Wigs; Picot [lace]; Heat adhesive patches for repairing textile articles; Feathers [clothing accessories]; Top-knots [pompoms]; Skirt flounces; Rosettes [haberdashery]; Frills for clothing; Zippers for bags / zip fasteners for bags; Shoe buckles; Toupees; Bodkins; Needle cases; Boxes for needles; Silver embroidery; Gold embroidery; Elastic ribbons; Cords for trimming; Buckles [clothing accessories]; Hooks for corsets; Wreaths of artificial flowers; Pins, other than jewellery / pins, other than jewelry; Badges for wear, not of precious metal; Heat adhesive patches for decoration of textile articles [haberdashery]; Competitors' numbers; Ornamental novelty badges [buttons]; Bows for the hair; Hair colouring caps / hair coloring caps; Hook and pile fastening tapes; Prize ribbons; Shoulder pads for clothing; Trouser clips for cyclists; Tapes for curtain headings; Hair curling papers; Rug hooks; Beads, other than for making jewellery / beads, other than for making jewelry; Bobbins for retaining embroidery floss or wool [not parts of machines]; Hair extensions; Human hair; Hair curlers, electric and non-electric, other than hand implements; Appliqués [haberdashery]; Artificial plants, other than Christmas trees; Sewing kits; Entomological pins; Embroidery needles; Charms, other than for jewellery, key rings or key chains / charms, other than for jewelry, key rings or key chains; Needle-threaders; Artificial Christmas garlands; Artificial Christmas garlands incorporating lights; Artificial Christmas wreaths; Artificial Christmas wreaths incorporating lights; Hatbands / hat bands; Ribbons for the hair; Ribbons and bows, not of paper, for gift wrapping; Haberdashery bows; Hat pins, other than jewellery / hatpins, other than jewelry; Breast lift tapes; Lingerie tapes; Fittings for lingerie [haberdashery]; Buckles for bags; Clasps for bags; Underwires for brassieres; Lanyard cords for clothing; Decorative charms for cellular phones; Clasps for coin purses; Knitting kits.