Surgical, medical, dental and veterinary apparatus and instruments; artificial limbs, eyes and teeth; orthopaedic articles; suture materials; therapeutic and assistive devices adapted for persons with disabilities; massage apparatus; apparatus, devices and articles for nursing infants; sexual activity apparatus, devices and articles.
Class 10 includes mainly surgical, medical, dental and veterinary apparatus, instruments and articles generally used for the diagnosis, treatment or improvement of function or condition of persons and animals.
- support bandages, orthopaedic bandages;
- special clothing for medical purposes, for example, compression garments, stockings for varices, strait jackets, orthopaedic footwear;
- articles, instruments and devices for menstruation, contraception and childbirth, for example, menstrual cups, pessaries, condoms, childbirth mattresses, forceps;
- therapeutic and prosthetic articles and devices for implantation made of artificial or synthetic materials, for example, surgical implants comprised of artificial materials, artificial breasts, brain pacemakers, biodegradable bone fixation implants;
- furniture especially made for medical purposes, for example, armchairs for medical or dental purposes, air mattresses for medical purposes, operating tables.
- medical dressings and absorbent sanitary articles, for example, plasters, bandages and gauze for dressings, breast-nursing pads, diapers for babies and for incontinence, tampons (Cl. 5);
- surgical implants comprised of living tissue (Cl. 5);
- tobacco-free cigarettes for medical purposes (Cl. 5) and electronic cigarettes (Cl. 34);
- wheelchairs and mobility scooters (Cl. 12);
- massage tables (Cl. 20).