Firearms; ammunition and projectiles; explosives; fireworks.
Class 13 includes mainly firearms and pyrotechnic products.
- rescue flares, explosive or pyrotechnic;
- flare pistols;
- sprays for personal defence purposes;
- explosive fog signals, signal rocket flares;
- air pistols being weapons;
- bandoliers for weapons;
- sporting firearms, hunting firearms.
- grease for weapons (Cl. 4);
- blades being weapons (Cl. 8);
- side arms, other than firearms (Cl. 8);
- non-explosive fog signals, rescue laser signalling flares (Cl. 9);
- telescopic sights for firearms (Cl. 9);
- flaming torches (Cl. 11);
- Christmas crackers (Cl. 28);
- percussion caps being toys (Cl. 28);
- toy air pistols (Cl. 28);
- matches (Cl. 34).