Musical instruments; music stands and stands for musical instruments; conductors' batons.
Class 15 includes mainly musical instruments, their parts and their accessories.
- mechanical musical instruments and their accessories, for example, barrel organs, mechanical pianos, intensity regulators for mechanical pianos, robotic drums;
- musical boxes;
- electrical and electronic musical instruments;
- strings, reeds, pegs and pedals for musical instruments;
- tuning forks, tuning hammers;
- colophony (rosin) for stringed musical instruments.
- apparatus for the recording, transmission, amplification and reproduction of sound, for example, electric and electronic effects units for musical instruments, wah-wah pedals, audio interfaces, audio mixers, equalisers being audio apparatus, subwoofers (Cl. 9);
- downloadable music files (Cl. 9);
- downloadable electronic sheet music (Cl. 9), printed sheet music (Cl. 16);
- juke boxes, musical (Cl. 9);
- metronomes (Cl. 9);
- musical greeting cards (Cl. 16).