Paints, varnishes, lacquers; preservatives against rust and against deterioration of wood; colorants, dyes; inks for printing, marking and engraving; raw natural resins; metals in foil and powder form for use in painting, decorating, printing and art.
Class 2 includes mainly paints, colorants and preparations used for protection against corrosion.
- paints, varnishes and lacquers for industry, handicrafts and arts;
- thinners, thickeners, fixatives and siccatives for paints, varnishes and lacquers;
- mordants for wood and leather;
- anti-rust oils and oils for the preservation of wood;
- dyestuffs for clothing;
- colorants for foodstuffs and beverages.