Precious metals and their alloys; jewellery, precious and semi-precious stones; horological and chronometric instruments.
Class 14 includes mainly precious metals and certain goods made of precious metals or coated therewith, as well as jewellery, clocks and watches, and component parts therefor.
- jewellery, including imitation jewellery, for example, paste jewellery;
- cuff links, tie pins, tie clips;
- key rings, key chains and charms therefor;
- jewellery charms;
- jewellery boxes;
- component parts for jewellery, clocks and watches, for example, clasps and beads for jewellery, movements for clocks and watches, clock hands, watch springs, watch crystals.
- smartwatches (Cl. 9);
- charms, other than for jewellery, key rings or key chains (Cl. 26);
- objects of art not made of precious metals or coated therewith that are classified according to the material of which they are made, for example, works of art of metal (Cl. 6), of stone, concrete or marble (Cl. 19), of wood, wax, plaster or plastic (Cl. 20), of porcelain, ceramic, earthenware, terra-cotta or glass (Cl. 21);
- certain goods made of precious metals or coated therewith that are classified according to their function or purpose, for example, metals in foil and powder form for use in painting, decorating, printing and art (Cl. 2), dental amalgams of gold (Cl. 5), cutlery (Cl. 8), electric contacts (Cl. 9), pen nibs of gold (Cl. 16), teapots (Cl. 21), gold and silver embroidery (Cl. 26), cigar boxes (Cl. 34).
Agates; Clock hands; Ingots of precious metals; Jewellery of yellow amber / jewelry of yellow amber; Pearls made of ambroid [pressed amber]; Amulets [jewellery] / amulets [jewelry]; Spun silver [silver wire]; Silver thread [jewellery] / silver thread [jewelry]; Clocks; Pendulums [clock- and watchmaking]; Barrels [clock- and watchmaking]; Bracelets [jewellery] / bracelets [jewelry]; Wristwatches; Watch bands / straps for wristwatches / watch straps; Jewellery charms / jewelry charms / charms for jewellery / charms for jewelry; Brooches [jewellery] / brooches [jewelry]; Dials [clock- and watchmaking]; Sundials; Clockworks; Chains [jewellery] / chains [jewelry]; Watch chains; Chronographs [watches]; Chronometers; Chronoscopes; Chronometric instruments; Necklaces [jewellery] / necklaces [jewelry]; Clocks and watches, electric; Tie clips; Coins; Diamonds; Threads of precious metal [jewellery] / wire of precious metal [jewellery] / threads of precious metal [jewelry] / wire of precious metal [jewelry]; Atomic clocks; Control clocks [master clocks] / master clocks; Clock cases; Iridium; Ivory jewellery / ivory jewelry; Ornaments of jet; Jet, unwrought or semi-wrought; Copper tokens; Jewellery / jewelry; Lockets [jewellery] / lockets [jewelry]; Medals; Precious metals, unwrought or semi-wrought; Watches; Watch springs; Watch glasses / watch crystals; Movements for clocks and watches; Olivine [gems] / peridot; Gold, unwrought or beaten; Gold thread [jewellery] / gold thread [jewelry]; Osmium; Palladium; Ornamental pins; Pearls [jewellery] / pearls [jewelry]; Semi-precious stones; Precious stones; Platinum [metal]; Alarm clocks; Rhodium; Ruthenium; Spinel [precious stones]; Statues of precious metal; Paste jewellery / paste jewelry [costume jewelry]; Alloys of precious metal; Anchors [clock- and watchmaking]; Rings [jewellery] / rings [jewelry]; Works of art of precious metal; Boxes of precious metal; Hat jewellery / hat jewelry; Earrings; Shoe jewellery / shoe jewelry; Cuff links; Busts of precious metal; Watch cases [parts of watches]; Presentation boxes for watches; Figurines of precious metal / statuettes of precious metal; Pins [jewellery] / pins [jewelry]; Tie pins; Badges of precious metal; Key rings [split rings with trinket or decorative fob] / key chains [split rings with trinket or decorative fob]; Silver, unwrought or beaten; Stopwatches; Cloisonné jewellery / cloisonné jewelry; Jewellery boxes / jewelry boxes; Beads for making jewellery / beads for making jewelry; Clasps for jewellery / clasps for jewelry; Jewellery findings / jewelry findings; Jewellery rolls / jewelry rolls; Cabochons; Split rings of precious metal for keys; Presentation boxes for jewellery / presentation boxes for jewelry; Watch hands; Misbaha [prayer beads]; Bracelets made of embroidered textile [jewellery] / bracelets made of embroidered textile [jewelry]; Charms for key rings / charms for key chains; Rosaries / chaplets; Crucifixes of precious metal, other than jewellery / crucifixes of precious metal, other than jewelry; Crucifixes as jewellery / crucifixes as jewelry; Retractable key rings / retractable key chains; Jewellery hat pins / jewelry hatpins; Commemorative statuary cups of precious metal; Prize cups of precious metal; Sew-on tags of precious metal for clothing; Lanyards for keys.