Ropes and string; nets; tents and tarpaulins; awnings of textile or synthetic materials; sails; sacks for the transport and storage of materials in bulk; padding, cushioning and stuffing materials, except of paper, cardboard, rubber or plastics; raw fibrous textile materials and substitutes therefor.
Class 22 includes mainly canvas and other materials for making sails, rope, padding, cushioning and stuffing materials and raw fibrous textile materials.
- cords and twines made of natural or artificial textile fibres, paper or plastics;
- fishing nets, hammocks, rope ladders;
- vehicle covers, not fitted;
- certain sacks and bags not otherwise classified by function or purpose, for example, mesh bags for washing laundry, body bags, mail bags;
- packaging bags of textile;
- animal fibres and raw textile fibres, for example, animal hair, cocoons, jute, raw or treated wool, raw silk.
- metal ropes (Cl. 6);
- strings for musical instruments (Cl. 15) and for sports rackets (Cl. 28);
- padding and stuffing materials of paper or cardboard (Cl. 16), rubber or plastics (Cl. 17);
- certain nets and bags that are classified according to their function or purpose, for example, safety nets (Cl. 9), luggage nets for vehicles (Cl. 12), garment bags for travel (Cl. 18), hair nets (Cl. 26), golf bags (Cl. 28), nets for sports (Cl. 28);
- packaging bags, not of textile, which are classified according to the material of which they are made, for example, packaging bags of paper or plastics (Cl. 16), of rubber (Cl. 17), of leather (Cl. 18).