Services for providing food and drink; temporary accommodation.
Class 43 includes mainly services provided in relation to the preparation of food and drink for consumption, as well as services for providing temporary accommodation.
- temporary accommodation reservations, for example, hotel reservations;
- boarding for animals;
- rental of meeting rooms, tents and transportable buildings;
- retirement home services;
- day-nursery and crèche services;
- decorating of food, food sculpting;
- rental of cooking apparatus;
- rental of chairs, tables, table linen, glassware;
- hookah lounge services;
- personal chef services.
- business management of hotels (Cl. 35);
- rental services for real estate, such as houses or flats, for residential use (Cl. 36);
- housekeeping (cleaning) services (Cl. 37);
- travel and transport reservation services (Cl. 39);
- beer brewing and wine making for others, custom manufacturing of bread (Cl. 40);
- food smoking, food and drink preservation (Cl. 40);
- educational, instruction and entertainment services, including those that might involve ancillary lodging or food and drink, provided by, for example, boarding schools, nursery schools, sport camps, discotheques and nightclubs (Cl. 41);
- providing museum facilities (Cl. 41);
- convalescent home and rest home services (Cl. 44);
- babysitting, pet sitting (Cl. 45).